VAT registration is required for any business that is into sales either by way of trading, manufacturing etc. The units may to Proprietary, Partnership, Private Limited as the case.
The documents that are required to submit for company a are as below:
1. Application in VAT (Form 1).
2. Additional for CST registration (Form A).
3. Professional tax registration (Form 2).
4. Copy of the rental agreement of the business place.
5. Copy of the address proof, ID proof of the Proprietor / Partner / Director.
6. Four PP size photographs of Proprietor / Partner / Director.
7. PAN No. & Bank Account No.
8. Details of business activities.
Additional Documents for Partnership:
1. Partnership deed
Additional document for Private Limited:
1. Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association.
1. The application alongwith the documents to be submitted to the functional local VAT office.
2. Local VAT Office shall conduct an inspection of the premises within three days after submitting the application, after inspection the relevant deposit fee to be paid.
3. On payment of the Professional fee deposit the TIN No. will be allotted and Certificate will be issued within a day.
1. VAT registration fee Rs.500
2. Professional tax Rs.1000 for Proprietor, Rs.1000 for each Partners for Partnership, Rs.2500 for Private Limited / Limited.
3. For turnover of Rs.0 to Rs.2.00lakhs - Rs.2000/-
Rs. 2.00 lakhs to Rs.10.00 lakhs - Rs.3000/-
Rs.10.00 lakhs to Rs.25.00 lakhs - Rs.6000/-
Above Rs.25.00 lakhs - Rs.10000/-
A Subramani, CEO Total Strategic Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Issue Bg96 Mar09